Lightweight, sophisticated tunnel tent for three.
The Groenland is ideal for anyone who prefers a tent that has a separate living area, but is still compact. The large vestibule is suitable for gear storage or cooking.
The extended front arch turns the vestibule into a useful awning. The rear frame arch is shortened to allow room for the feet, and maintain a low weight and packing volume.
All Tatonka tents are fast pitching due to a “multi-pitch” setup, where the inner tent is attached to the fly sheet making it faster to pitch and take down, which is particularly useful in bad weather. If required, the inner tent and flysheet can be separated and the flysheet and poles can be pitched to make a lightweight Bivvy. If the tent has been left up in the rain and you wish to break camp, its possible to remove the inner tent first (keeping it dry) before taking down the fly and poles. The tent floor is made of a tough 70 denier nylon that can withstand rough terrains.
- Tunnel tent with three pole arches
- Shortened back tent pole
- Anodised aluminium tent frame poles
- Vestibule with side entrance
- Entrance into the inner tent with closable mosquito window
- Two air vents in the outer tent
- Waterproof sealed seams
- Covers, vents, and attachment points made waterproof
- Reflectors on the guy lines
- Practical storage loops for guy lines
- Ground tension points reinforced with webbing loops
- Two interior storage pockets
- Easy to reach insert pocket at the foot end
- Clothesline in the inner tent
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- Sleeps 3 people
- Series Allround
- Dimensions 425cm L x 185cm W x 120cm H
- Packed weight 3.8kg
- Packed size 55cm L x 22cm Ø
- Fabric (fly) 75 denier polyester 185T PU
- Fabric (inner) 70 denier nylon ripstop 190T WR
- Fabric (floor) 70 denier nylon taffeta 190T PU
- Seam type taped
- Water column rating (fly) 8,000mm
- Water column rating (floor) 10,000mm
- Pole / Specification 7001/T6 aluminium, 9.5mm