Plug in. Turn on. Go flying.
The A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset weve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive plug-and-play operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And at just 12 ounces, its still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalization
- Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customizable audio prioritization control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation plug it in, turn it on, go flying
- Includes carry case.
Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable flight
The A20 headset gives you 30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets, so you'll enjoy a peaceful flight from short stops to long hauls. And at just 12 ounces, with sheepskin cushions and minimal clamping force, it's one of the lightest and most comfortable aviation headsets you'll find. All designed to let you focus on what matters'flying.
Clear audio for music and communication
Bose Active EQ keeps the audio clear and distinct, whether you're listening to music or an important communication.
Simple, intuitive operation
Plug-and-play convenience means the headset is ready to fly when you are'no need to press a lot of buttons first just to activate it.
Enhance your experience
The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. It also features a customizable audio prioritization control with mute and mix settings, and flexible power circuitry with auto-on that switches to and from battery power and aircraft power. Select models also include Bluetooth connectivity for taking calls or listening to music.
For all types of aircraft
The A20 Aviation Headset is available in dual plug, 6-pin plug and U174 plug models and a variety of configurations designed for use in all types of general aviation aircraft, including helicopters.
* Features available in certain variants of the headset.
- Coil cord down-cable now available in select configurations
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions
We use DHL Express and Express Post
1-2 Day Delivery to most areas for orders received by 12 noon Monday-Friday on stocked items.
WA and remote areas please allow an extra day or two.
Over $200 shipping is FREE!
Under $20 - $15.95
$20 - $99.99 - $12.95
$100 - 199.99 - $10.95
DHL will deliver to a PO Box
We ship worldwide - shipping will be calculated at the checkout.
All duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer
If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase you have 30 days to return the item(s) back to us for an exchange or store credit.
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 | Submit a return request (RMA) click here
Step 2 | Follow the shipping instructions that will be emailed to you.
Step 3 | Your return will be processed within 3 business days of being returned to the Downunder Pilot Shop.
WHAT can be returned?
All your products are returnable, except for the usual exceptions, DVD's, underwear, software, all Jeppesen electronic and paper chart products and any product marked as "Special Order".
We do not offer refunds if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. But you are able to exchange unwanted items for store credit.
See Our Terms and Conditions for more on Returns