The Fenix LD41 is a high performance outdoor flashlight with a wide range of applications. It employs unique dual tail cap switches to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and two flashing modes, plus a momentary-on function.
The elongated metal housing, containing four readily available AA batteries with sufficient power, makes it comfortable to hold.
Featuring constant brightness and waterproofing to IPX-8 standards, the LD41 is a good partner in various outdoor conditions and emergencies.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries
- 175mm (Length) x 40mm (Diameter)
- 198g weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Tail mode switch, one click for brightness selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating