The SD10 utilises motion control technology to simplify the user interface of diving lights.
A simple shake of the light is all you need for output selection while the twisty ON/OFF switch is locked to prevent possible flooding by over turning.
Powered by one 18650 or two CR123A batteries, this 100 metre submersible light puts out 930 lumen neutral white output with 300 metre beam distance.
- Utilises Cree XM-L2 (T6) neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries
- 144 mm (Length) x 26 mm (Body Diameter) x 40 mm (Head Diameter)
- 160 gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent thermal control to avoid overheating
- Low-voltage warning function to remind users of low power
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Locked twist switch to prevent possible flooding by over turning
- Motion control or twist switch for output selection
- Enlarged lanyard hole for quick attachment
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating