Flying Eyes Kingfisher sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortStyle sunglasses are made of Resilamide™ frames and temples, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either!
All Flying Eyes eyewear offer precision manufactured polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance.
These non-Rx bifocal lenses are available in:
- Gradient Gray tint and Clear lenses in strengths up to +2.5
What makes the Kingfisher Non-Rx Bifocal sunglasses special?
- Flexible temples made from Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses with UV400 protection keep your eyes safe while you’re out enjoying nature and playing any sport
- The wrap-around style gives you the best peripheral vision to help you perform better in any athletic activity
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced
- Bifocals feature a magnified/reader portion of the lens measuring 15mm from the bottom of the frame (just under halfway up the lens) and are well-suited for seeing broad areas without having to move your head much
Frame Size: 135mm wide
Lens Size: 56mm wide x 37mm height (17mm bridge)
Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant
We use DHL Express and Express Post
1-2 Day Delivery to most areas for orders received by 12 noon Monday-Friday on stocked items.
WA and remote areas please allow an extra day or two.
Over $200 shipping is FREE!
Under $20 - $15.95
$20 - $99.99 - $12.95
$100 - 199.99 - $10.95
DHL will deliver to a PO Box
We ship worldwide - shipping will be calculated at the checkout.
All duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer
If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase you have 30 days to return the item(s) back to us for an exchange or store credit.
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 | Submit a return request (RMA) click here
Step 2 | Follow the shipping instructions that will be emailed to you.
Step 3 | Your return will be processed within 3 business days of being returned to the Downunder Pilot Shop.
WHAT can be returned?
All your products are returnable, except for the usual exceptions, DVD's, underwear, software, all Jeppesen electronic and paper chart products and any product marked as "Special Order".
We do not offer refunds if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. But you are able to exchange unwanted items for store credit.
See Our Terms and Conditions for more on Returns