Perfect for water sports and all types of activities, the Black 20 Litre OverBoard Waterproof Backpack protects your gear from water, sand, dirt and dust.
Thanks to a unique seamless construction and roll top sealing system, our backpack is 100% waterproof and suitable for quick submersion so you can take it out on the water.
- Roll-top 100% waterproof backpack - Class 3 - IP66
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
- High Frequency’ welded construction
- Padded shoulder straps and lumbar support
- Ventilated back panel with air-flow design
- Comfortable and buoyant light-weight straps with ventilation system
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Reflective patches on the front of the bag and both shoulder straps
- 3 x D-rings for multiple attachment options
- 1 x Large outer elasticated mesh side pocket
- Top carry handle
1 x Classic Waterproof Backpack - 20 Litres
1 x Carabineer Clip
1 x Instructions / Care Guide
We use DHL Express and Express Post
1-2 Day Delivery to most areas for orders received by 12 noon Monday-Friday on stocked items.
WA and remote areas please allow an extra day or two.
Over $200 shipping is FREE!
Under $20 - $15.95
$20 - $99.99 - $12.95
$100 - 199.99 - $10.95
DHL will deliver to a PO Box
We ship worldwide - shipping will be calculated at the checkout.
All duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer
If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase you have 30 days to return the item(s) back to us for an exchange or store credit.
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 | Submit a return request (RMA) click here
Step 2 | Follow the shipping instructions that will be emailed to you.
Step 3 | Your return will be processed within 3 business days of being returned to the Downunder Pilot Shop.
WHAT can be returned?
All your products are returnable, except for the usual exceptions, DVD's, underwear, software, all Jeppesen electronic and paper chart products and any product marked as "Special Order".
We do not offer refunds if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. But you are able to exchange unwanted items for store credit.
See Our Terms and Conditions for more on Returns