Rothco Coordinate Scale Protractor
In the event of an emergency or while you are in the field, you need to know where you are and where you need to go. Rothco’s Coordinate Scale Protractor will accurately show your coordinates and endpoint when used with a scaled map.
- Military Coordinate Scale Protractor (5” X 5”) Is An Ideal Tool For Military Personnel To Use In Tandem With A Map To Mark Their Location And Destination
- Can Be Used With The Military Grade Reference System (MGRS), Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM), United States National Grid (USNG), And Other Metric Based Coordinate Systems
- Triangular Cut-Outs Are Designed To Be Used With A Map In Scales Of 1:25,000, 1:50,000, 1:100,000, Or 1:250,000
- You Can Tie A Piece Of Paracord Or Other String In The Center Hole To Use For Accurate Mil Or Degree Measurements
- Outer Scale Marked In Mils
- Center Scale Marked In Degrees
- Inner Scale Marked In Back Azimuths
Dimensions: 5" X 5"
We have moved!
Downunder Pilot Shop has recently merged with Concept Aviation and moved both companies into a new retail & warehouse location in Bankstown Aerodrome. See the Contact Us page for more info.
We proudly use Australia Post
95% of orders are shipped out on the same day when made before 4pm AEST.
Local Sydney* shipping: $9.95 flat rate
Rest of Australia, based on order value:
Under $20 - $15.95
$20 - $99.99 - $12.95
$100 - $199.99 - $10.95
Over $200 shipping is FREE!
Domestic Delivery Times:
1-3 days for most Metro deliveries
3-7 days for rural deliveries
Can be up to 10 days for very remote areas of Australia
You can pickup your order from our store at Bankstown Aerodrome, NSW. See Contact Us page for our location and opening hours.
We can deliever to PO Boxes with Australia Post
shipping will be calculated at the checkout.
All duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer
Go to: Shipping Policy page
*Local Sydney shipping is based on a 35km radius from our location. This covers most of metro Sydney.
If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase you have 30 days to return the item(s) back to us for an exchange or store credit.
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 | Submit a return request (RMA) contact us
Step 2 | Follow the shipping instructions that will be emailed to you.
Step 3 | Your return will be processed within 3 business days of being returned to the Downunder Pilot Shop.
What can be returned?
All your products are returnable, except for the usual exceptions, DVD's, underwear, software, all Jeppesen electronic and paper chart products and any products marked as "Special Order".
We do not offer refunds if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. But you are able to exchange unwanted items for store credit.
See our Terms and Conditions for more on returns.