Fiona at Sparrowhawk Leather makes the largest range of handmade, personalised, 100% genuine leather pilot logbook covers.
Custom made by New Zealand leather artisan, Fiona Ritchie, the natural characteristics of the Nubuck leather with laser engraving, and the hand rubbed dyed raw leather hide with hand embossed initials make your Logbook Cover & CASA Licence Folder Cover unique.
- Made to measure for Australian ATC, Airservices Australia & NZCAA pilot logbooks
- 100% full grain, tannery finished, Nubuck Leather, 2mm, "mocha" colour
- High detail laser engraving including name and Sparrowhawk's distinctive pilot's wings
CASA Licence Folder Cover
- Made to measure for your Australian CASA Flight Crew Licence folder (Form 947) - whether the Vinyl Folder or the Hard Back folder (see second picture) 18.75 cm high x 13.75 cm wide (when closed) 29 cm wide (when open) - Not available for other aviation authority licences)
- Hand dyed and waxed, full grain, top quality vegetable tanned, 1.5mm "raw" leather (russet)
- Hand burnished edges
- Hand embossed initials and pilot wings
- Both hand stitched using Butterscotch Irish Linen Waxed thread in a robust two needle saddle stitch
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for completion plus delivery time
This PHOTO is to illustrate concept using ACTUAL LOGBOOK & LICENCE WALLET made for different pilots at different times. NAME & INITIALS WILL "MATCH" on both pieces.