Fiona at Sparrowhawk Leather makes the largest range of handmade, personalised, 100% genuine leather pilot logbook covers.
Custom made by New Zealand leather artisan, Fiona Ritchie, the natural characteristics of the Nubuck leather with laser engraving, and the hand rubbed dyed raw leather hide with hand embossed initials make your Logbook Cover & CASA Licence Folder Cover unique.
- Made to measure for Australian ATC, Airservices Australia & NZCAA pilot logbooks
- 100% full grain, tannery finished, Nubuck Leather, 2mm, "mocha" colour
- High detail laser engraving including name and Sparrowhawk's distinctive pilot's wings
CASA Licence Folder Cover
- Made to measure for your Australian CASA Flight Crew Licence folder (Form 947) - whether the Vinyl Folder or the Hard Back folder (see second picture) 18.75 cm high x 13.75 cm wide (when closed) 29 cm wide (when open) - Not available for other aviation authority licences)
- Hand dyed and waxed, full grain, top quality vegetable tanned, 1.5mm "raw" leather (russet)
- Hand burnished edges
- Hand embossed initials and pilot wings
- Both hand stitched using Butterscotch Irish Linen Waxed thread in a robust two needle saddle stitch
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for completion plus delivery time
This PHOTO is to illustrate concept using ACTUAL LOGBOOK & LICENCE WALLET made for different pilots at different times. NAME & INITIALS WILL "MATCH" on both pieces.
We use DHL Express and Express Post
1-2 Day Delivery to most areas for orders received by 12 noon Monday-Friday on stocked items.
WA and remote areas please allow an extra day or two.
Over $200 shipping is FREE!
Under $20 - $15.95
$20 - $99.99 - $12.95
$100 - 199.99 - $10.95
DHL will deliver to a PO Box
We ship worldwide - shipping will be calculated at the checkout.
All duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer
If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase you have 30 days to return the item(s) back to us for an exchange or store credit.
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 | Submit a return request (RMA) click here
Step 2 | Follow the shipping instructions that will be emailed to you.
Step 3 | Your return will be processed within 3 business days of being returned to the Downunder Pilot Shop.
WHAT can be returned?
All your products are returnable, except for the usual exceptions, DVD's, underwear, software, all Jeppesen electronic and paper chart products and any product marked as "Special Order".
We do not offer refunds if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. But you are able to exchange unwanted items for store credit.
See Our Terms and Conditions for more on Returns