David Clark's most popular model!
The legendary H10-13.4 is David Clark’s lightest headset, and a great choice for pilots of all levels. It is backed by David Clark’s famous reputation for quality and service. You can count on the H10-13.4 for years of reliable service.
- Weighs just 16.5 oz.
- Super-soft, double-foam head pad
- Under-cut gel ear seals
- Volume control knob with detents
- Flexible boom mic
- M-7A amplified electret microphone
- NRR of 23dB
- Made in USA and TSO'd
Proudly made in the USA, all David Clark headsets carry a five-year warranty and represent the finest in the industry. They also comply with FAA TSOs C57 Cat. B and C58a pertaining to headsets and microphones. More than 1,000,000 quality conscious pilots have chosen David Clark.
- Earphone Type: Dynamic Noise-Canceling
- Mic: M-7A Amplified Electret
- Earphone Impedance: 150 ohms(300 each; wired in parallel)
- Mic Impedance: 50 ohms +/- 20%
- Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz
- Mic Sensitivity: 400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
- Earphone Frequency Response: 200-5,500 Hz
- Mic Freq Response: 300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
- Earphone Plug: PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)
- Mic Plug: PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)
- Boom Type: Universal Flex Cord: 5 ft.Straight
- Headpad/Hardware: Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad