David Clark H10-13.4 Headset
David Clark's most popular model!
The legendary H10-13.4 is David Clark’s lightest headset, and a great choice for pilots of all levels. It is backed by David Clark’s famous reputation for quality and service. You can count on the H10-13.4 for years of reliable service.
- Weighs just 16.5 oz.
- Super-soft, double-foam head pad
- Under-cut gel ear seals
- Volume control knob with detents
- Flexible boom mic
- M-7A amplified electret microphone
- NRR of 23dB
- Made in USA and TSO'd
Proudly made in the USA, all David Clark headsets carry a five-year warranty and represent the finest in the industry. They also comply with FAA TSOs C57 Cat. B and C58a pertaining to headsets and microphones. More than 1,000,000 quality conscious pilots have chosen David Clark.
- Earphone Type: Dynamic Noise-Canceling
- Mic: M-7A Amplified Electret
- Earphone Impedance: 150 ohms(300 each; wired in parallel)
- Mic Impedance: 50 ohms +/- 20%
- Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz
- Mic Sensitivity: 400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
- Earphone Frequency Response: 200-5,500 Hz
- Mic Freq Response: 300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
- Earphone Plug: PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)
- Mic Plug: PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)
- Boom Type: Universal Flex Cord: 5 ft.Straight
- Headpad/Hardware: Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad
Downunder Pilot Shop is currently in the process of merging with Concept Aviation into a new retail & warehouse location in Bankstown Aerodrome. Although we are still taking and fulfilling orders, we might be a little slower than normal to get back to your email or phone call. There may also be a slight delay (1-2 days) to get your order sent. We apologise for any inconvience and will be back to normal operations by Monday 27th of November.
We proudly use Australia Post
95% of orders are shipped out on the same day when made before 4pm AEST.
Under $20 - $15.95
$20 - $99.99 - $12.95
$100 - $199.99 - $10.95
Over $200 shipping is FREE!
Domestic Delivery Times:
1-3 days for most Metro deliveries
3-7 days for rural deliveries
Can be up to 10 days for very remote areas of Australia
You can pickup your order from our store in Sydney. See Contact Us page for our location and opening hours.
We can deliever to PO Boxes with Australia Post
shipping will be calculated at the checkout.
All duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer
Go to: Shipping Policy page
If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase you have 30 days to return the item(s) back to us for an exchange or store credit.
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 | Submit a return request (RMA) contact us
Step 2 | Follow the shipping instructions that will be emailed to you.
Step 3 | Your return will be processed within 3 business days of being returned to the Downunder Pilot Shop.
What can be returned?
All your products are returnable, except for the usual exceptions, DVD's, underwear, software, all Jeppesen electronic and paper chart products and any products marked as "Special Order".
We do not offer refunds if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. But you are able to exchange unwanted items for store credit.
See our Terms and Conditions for more on returns.